In this episode, Larry and Kandas dissected the different deals they had the past week. They also shared tips they implemented in their office that led them to discovering potentials. They also talked about The Rubber Band Reprimand where the goal is to look for something you shouldn’t be doing and reprimanding yourself when you catch yourself doing it.
- The Rubber Band Reprimand
- What's going on this week on properties
- Going wide - widen out their geographical area
- Key things:
- You want to be about 15 to 20 miles from a Walmart or a Home Depot.
- The deals they got this week
- What is Wholesaling
- Discovering Troy - our MLS acquisition manager's potential as he talked about his previous career on selling vacuum cleaner
- The deal Troy handled
- Motivated sellers
- Success story of our student - Joseph's deal
“There are two ways to do real estate: you can go deep or you can go wide.”